|Yield: 6 Servings||PRINT RECIPE|
This Avocado dip is so easy to make and so tasty. Sure, you can add any other ingredients you may like. But remember, Avocados have a wonderful taste on their own!
- 1 Avocado
- 1 teaspoon onions, minced
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Canola oil
- ¼ teaspoon lemon or lime juice (keeps it from turning brown)
- Salt & black & red pepper to taste
- Peel the avocado. Cream with fork, blender or food processor. Add all the rest of the ingredients, blending together well. Serve with nacho chips, crackers or vegetables.
- You can also use the same ingredients above leaving the avocado in chunks. Serve over lettuce.