NOTE: Ralph’s Brownies is a recipe from my brother, Ralph Thibodeaux Jr.
- 2/3 cups flour, unsifted
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup butter, soft
- 2 packages Bakers Redi-blend, melted
- ½ cup pecan halves, broken
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix flour, salt and baking powder.
- Set aside.
- Beat eggs well, gradually adding the sugar.
- Then beat in butter and Redi-blend chocolate.
- Mix in the flour mixture, then stir in the vanilla and nuts.
- Bake in greased 8” square pan at 350 degrees about 25 minutes.
- Cool in pan and then cut.